Are you interested in starting your own business? But are you concerned that the paperwork, the taxes, the record-keeping, all that stuff would get in the way of you doing your best job as what you are good at doing? So why let some paperwork hold us back? We need to take our lives and our neighborhoods out of the control of the corporations and put it back in our own hands (and wallets). Need help getting started? That’s where ANEW Community Institute comes in!
We can provide all your back office needs, while you do what you are good at doing! Administrative, web site, outreach e-blasts, marketing support, financial controls and reports, and record-keeping help are available for startups who want to participate in a coalition for a just economy through ANEW Community Institute.
ANEW Small Business Members are entitled to:
There are thwo levels of small business memberships:
- A Website and Design Help
- Business Email Addresses
- A Database of all Customer Records (name, address, phone, email, purchases, etc.)
- An Email Blast, Newsletter, and Blog to keep in touch with your customers
- Financial Record-keeping System and place to store scanned receipts
- Budget Program
- Quarterly Financial Reports
- Tax Preparation
- Marketing Advice
- Small Business Web Store with a shopping cart and payment gateway built-in
- Help and advice around ObamaCare
- Payroll Services
You can becomes a member by joining here.
- ANEW Small Business Membership (under 50 employees): $50.00 per month
- ANEW 50+ Employees Membership: $100.00 per month